Monday, January 21, 2008

A new life

Well, the problem with losing an old life is that the only thing that can replace it, is a new life. And they don't come all prepackaged in Tesco.

Looking for a new job sort of counts, even just a little bit - and today I phoned about two. I also phoned about a new thing I would like to do. I am currently getting assessed to do respite care. See, here's how it goes ladies - the government will give you money and a baby and a cot, for however many nights a month you want to do it. Ok, it's not quite like that - but it might mean looking after a small child in my own house becomes a possibility.

Why would anyone want to do this? Answer ; because they like children, and don't want to scare boys away by saying - fill me with your little babies.

I would not do that - I'm teasing.

I got back to pixie land after a NASTY virus ate me last week - and they said, oh good to see you and how are you? I was like - who abducted the pixies brains - did my deputy bribe them?

My dare to you - do one thing, just one that you think is a bit mad today - and if you want specific dares - then please, ask me, and I'll give you them.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a FAB dare! Its dares like that which change the world.

I guess I'm probably already going to do something a bit mad today. At 9:30 tonight I fully expect to be hanging upside down!

But upside down is the new right-way-up so I'm also open to new dares for a change of perspective.

Ixx

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home