Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Very Clever People

Dear Working Tax Credit

I work next to two very nice people. They are called C and D. They rock. They make me laugh. They have little chats with me, and they say, oh, yes, this is how you do this and that. They are kind. They are a bit loony. They are clever.

So, from now on, I am going to no longer phone you to find out what is going to happen to the X thousand pounds you put in my account, despite nearly doing it once, and then realising you shouldn't have, before then doing it for real. I am not due any of it.

C and D said - get that money into a high interest account now. So, I moved it, and am open to sugestion if there is any better account I could use instant access. So, feel free to take months to decide what to do. Heck, take a year - I told you if you didn't get it back by april I'd spend it. Well, maybe I won't- maybe I'll invest it.

You loonies. Feel free to make the same mistake again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

Ah, this makes me laugh only because it is too real!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home